Truck accidents are tragically common in Houston/Dallas areas region. Part of the reason is that is an important trucking hub that lies at the intersection of major trucking routes. Tractor-trailers and other heavy trucks mix with commuter traffic on freeways.
If you have been hurt in a truck crash – or lost a close relative in one – you know all too well just how dangerous truck accidents can be. While you are trying to recover from your injuries or your loss, you are probably worried about paying the bills and taking care of your family. You need help getting the compensation you deserve.
The personal injury attorneys at Fuller and Hudson have the knowledge and resources necessary to tackle complex truck accident claims – and win. In fact, during our more than 50 years of combined legal practice, we have earned a reputation for securing large verdicts and truck accident settlements for victims in the Houston/Dallas area.
Our attorneys have been recognized as Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and listed among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, among other honors.
Are you ready to talk to an experienced truck wreck attorney about your legal options after a truck accident? At Car Crash Lady Lawyers, we are ready to discuss your situation whenever you are. Contact us online or by phone now for a free and confidential claim review and advice about your legal options.
When winning means everything, the lawyers you choose will make the difference. When you choose Car Crash Lady Lawyers, you can be assured that you will work directly with attorneys who have a proven track record of success with truck accident claims. You can trust Barbara and Lanease to put in the effort required to help you secure a positive outcome in your truck accident case.
Studies show time and again that accident victims fare better financially when they get help from a lawyer than when they try to take on their case alone. Examples of how our firm can help you recover financially and physically after a semi-truck accident include:
- Thoroughly investigating all aspects of the truck accident to discover what really happened and all parties that should be held responsible for the crash, including the trucking company, the owner of the cargo, the company responsible for maintaining the truck or a manufacturer of a defective part, for example.
- Uncovering all potential insurance coverage, including policies held by various responsible parties and coverage under your own auto policy such as MedPay and UM/UIM coverage.
- Consulting with leading experts in fields including accident reconstruction, medicine, life-care planning, economics and others. Experts like these can help us prove the true cause of the accident, the severity of your injuries, your economic losses and other important issues.
- Communicating with the insurance companies on your behalf.
- Aggressively pursuing truck accident settlement negotiations with the defendants and their insurers.
- Preparing your case for trial and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Presenting a persuasive case in court if the insurance companies refuse to make reasonable settlement offers.
- Resolving any liens on your compensation to make sure you can recover as much money as possible.
It’s natural to be worried about how to pay for a truck wreck attorney to represent you against those responsible for the truck accident that caused your injuries. At Car Crash Lady Lawyers, we ease those concerns. That’s because we charge no legal fees unless and until we successfully recover compensation for you. At that time, the fees will be deducted from your recovery based on an agreed-upon percentage. You will never be left with a legal bill.
“Lanease and Barbara are some of the few compassionate and dedicated attorneys out there! After being denied service/representation by several lawyers, it was them who went up and beyond for me! They was very informative throughout the entire process.”
– Bob Smith
18 Wheeler Accident →
Accident Injury →
Explosion Injury →
Personal Injury →
Slip and Fall Injury →
Uninsured Motorist →
serious injuries when involved in a crash. Victims of a truck accident may be entitled
to several types of compensation for their losses.
While each case is unique and the total amount of compensation is affected by a number of factors, some of the kinds of compensation that a truck accident victim may recover include payment for:
- – Medical costs related to the accident, including the cost of rehabilitation and future medical care.
- – Lost earnings due to injuries sustained in the crash.
- – Reduced future earnings due to ongoing impairments or an inability to return to work.
- – Pain and suffering.
- – Vehicle repair or replacement, including the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- – Punitive damages in exceptional cases.
Fatalities are a tragic result of many truck accidents. In these situations, the surviving close relatives may be entitled to bring a wrongful death action to recover money to pay for funeral and burial costs, medical bills, lost earnings of the love one, pain and suffering, loss of companionship and other losses.
Houston, TX 77027
Arlington, TX 76018