The personal injury attorneys at Fuller and Hudson, have the knowledge and resources necessary to take on the most serious car accident injury claims – and win. In fact, during our more than half-century of practicing law, we have developed a reputation for securing large verdicts and settlements for people seriously injured in car accidents in Houston and Dallas areas. Our attorneys are recognized as Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and listed among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, among other honors.
A number of studies show that car accident victims can recover more money with the help of an attorney than those who try to handle their own claims. Here are just a few of the steps our lawyers can take to help you get back on your feet – financially and physically – after a serious car accident:
- – Conduct a thorough and independent investigation of the accident to determine its true cause and identify all responsible parties, including third parties such as the manufacturer of a defective auto part, the employer of an at-fault driver, or the agency responsible for a dangerous road condition, for example.
- – Uncover all potential sources of insurance coverage, including benefits under your own policy such as MedPay and uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage.
- – Work with a variety of experts such as accident reconstructionists, medical experts, life-care planners, economists and others to establish the cause of your car crash, the severity of your injuries, the extent of your financial losses, and other critical matters.
- – Handle all communications with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys, including aggressive settlement negotiations on your behalf.
- – Thoroughly prepare your claim for court, if necessary, and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- – If the insurance company simply refuses to make a reasonable offer, we will be ready to present a persuasive case at trial.
- – Resolve any outstanding liens on your monetary compensation to maximize the amount you take home.
Are you concerned about paying for a lawyer to handle your case? Let us put those fears to rest. At Car Crash Lady Lawyers, we charge nothing upfront. In fact, we don’t collect any legal fees unless and until we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf. Even then, the fees are paid out of your recovery, meaning you are never presented with a legal bill.
“Lanease and Barbara are some of the few compassionate and dedicated attorneys out there! After being denied service/representation by several lawyers, it was them who went up and beyond for me! They was very informative throughout the entire process.”
– Bob Smith
18 Wheeler Accident →
Accident Injury →
Explosion Injury →
Personal Injury →
Slip and Fall Injury →
Uninsured Motorist →
Houston, TX 77027
Arlington, TX 76018